[Plugin: Better WP Security] Doesn't work properly on running sites
The last few days I’ve been using this plugin on a number of sites and I encountered various problems. When using it on a fresh installation of WordPress, everything works great. However, when activating it on existing sites, it keeps messing things up.
A few examples of things happening after clicking the button to enable basic security:
– any other settings with this plugin aren’t saved
– cms tree page view plugin stops working
– can’t deactivate the plugin
– can’t change the admin css in my branding plugin
– on multisite: the notification to run the network wide update script appears and doesn’t go away anymore
As I said, on a fresh install all works fine and it is a really great plugin. However, I don’t trust it anymore to activate it on existing sites.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Better WP Security] Doesn't work properly on running sites’ is closed to new replies.