This could be a great plugin – first backup has worked well and I will see how subsequent backups go over time.
Needs a new Action of DOWNLOAD backup as well.
Other issues are;
1. It has retained the backup files in the backup directory, they have not been deleted once they were zipped.
2. It is backing up core files as well, it should only need to backup site files such as those in wp-content
3. Requires a function where a user can either select what folders to backup and what not to backup.
4. It is also retaining all the db files like the root files, these should be removed once the zip/gz is completed
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Bei Fen – WordPress Backup Plugin] Good plugin but needs a Download Action’ is closed to new replies.