Wow, this one slipped by me entirely. Thanks so much for making this! Read/unread posts is just about the only feature missing for bbPress 2 to reach feature parity with our legacy BuddyPress forum, which we’re very anxious to upgrade.
First some quick quirks I ran into:
– In the user profile there’s a link that reads “Mark all as topics read”. Shouldn’t it be “Mark all topics as read”?
– There’s no changelog for 0.3
As for features, what I’d love to see is:
– Automatically mark posts as unread when user views them. (I’d much rather be without the “Mark as read” link in post view)
– Optional visual indicator of each post’s read/unread status in post lists, e.g. an icon.
Put simply, what BP Unread Posts does.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: bbPress – Mark as Read] Feedback and feature requests’ is closed to new replies.