[Plugin: Bad Behavior] 403 error from bad behaviour delisted my website
I installed this plugin and everything was fine for a few months. Then my sites pages slowly started to disappear. I had a few on the first page of google. After asking alot of SEO folk and trying to re optimize my site fearing a Penguin penalty I looked deeper into my Google Analytics and found that Bad Behaviour was blocking access to my pages with a 403 error. After being off line for 2 weeks, I removed the plugin and was back on first page in 2 days. I wouldn’t recommend this at all
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Bad Behavior] 403 error from bad behaviour delisted my website’ is closed to new replies.