I just updated and tried to add a new job, but it's not working correctly. The job displays in the jobs list, but it won't run (no text appeared on the screen), and when I try to edit it, it just says New, and the default options are selected. Also, after I first add it, the name on that screen changes to New (even though the name I typed shows on the Jobs list. Also, on the Jobs list, the ID for the job is 0.
I also tried to check the tables and optimize the tables (run other jobs), and they looked like they ran (text appeared on that screen), but in in the Jobs list, it doesn't show the time/date of the last run as the time that I just ran them--it shows the time/date of the last run as a few days ago (the same time/date as before I ran them).
There are no error messages.
I am on WP 3.0.5 using Chrome 11.0.696.16 beta.