[Plugin: Backup] Multiple Problems, Please help
There’s a wordpress update ready to be installed, so I was trying to run a backup before installing it…. but there are tons of problems with this plugin that are unresolved and creating headaches for us.
1. the plugin says keep 1 copy locally and 10 on google drive, but it keeps multiple copies locally, not just the latest one. How can we have it only keep 1 and delete the old copies?
2. because it keeps more than 1 locally, the future backups get huge because it is backing up the backups, how can it delete the old backups, and also exclude backing up the back up folder?
3. It says Most Recent Backup is August 5th – but that is not true, there are more recent backups in the backup folder. the date is not updating.
4. Google drive is hooked up correctly and access granted, but nothing is getting uploaded or is in our google drive folder, it has been weeks now and still nothing is getting uploaded there.
This is urgent and we need help ASAP. Thank you.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Backup] Multiple Problems, Please help’ is closed to new replies.