Hello Background Manager Crew,
The Background Manager plugin is not showing up in my theme, I hope you can help me out. These are the steps I took.
1. I downloaded your plugin in my own theme.
2. Activated the plugin.
3. I added 8 pictures in an image-set and saved it.
4. In Settings page I activated the Background Image Set and set the background layout size to fullscreen. I also added a yellow background color.
5. At this point I thought the plugin would work. Nothing in the background changed.
As I said at the start I work from a selfcreated theme. I have no trouble with other plugins. The website is running on a localhost (XAMPP).
I did the Debug, here is the output:
Sat, 26 May 2012 11:51:36 GMT
Background Manager Version:
22.28 MB Peak, 22.19 MB Current, 256 MB Max
Available PHP Extensions:
Core, bcmath, calendar, com_dotnet, ctype, date, ereg, filter, ftp, hash, iconv, json, mcrypt, SPL, odbc, pcre, Reflection, session, standard, mysqlnd, tokenizer, zip, zlib, libxml, dom, PDO, bz2, SimpleXML, wddx, xml, xmlreader, xmlwriter, apache2handler, Phar, mbstring, exif, gd, gettext, imap, mysql, mysqli, pdo_mysql, PDO_ODBC, pdo_sqlite, soap, sockets, SQLite, sqlite3, xmlrpc, ming, mhash
Pf4wp APC Enabled:
WordPress Debug Mode:
Active WordPress Theme:
Outger Les IV2
Active WordPress Plugins:
‘Background Manager’ by Mike Green (Myatu)
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)
Apache/2.2.17 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8o PHP/5.3.4 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1
Windows NT OUTGER-PC 6.1 build 7600 (Unknow Windows version Home Premium Edition) i586
Hope you can help me out!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Background Manager] Background manager not showing’ is closed to new replies.