I am Nemesh, CEO of Appointy Inc and would like to answer all your queries personally. Please find my reply below:
1. We never send spams to anyone. We send emails on booking, rescheduling and cancellation of appointment. You can completely customize these emails. There is no hack in it.
2. Its Import & Invite tool. If you will check it again then you will see that it asks you to select a template to invite your clients. We are not sending them emails to join Appointy but to announce that you have started accepting appointments online. It does what it written there - "Import and Invite tool". If there was some confusion then surely it has to do with our UI and we will make it more clear for our clients.
3. Recurring appointment is a new feature which we have launched and it is now available for your clients. It will be in Admin in the coming next month.
4. You can set % of payment or fixed amount required to book an appointment and can accept payments in part from the admin area.
5. We show Bug report/Feature request page on every settings page on top right. If you did not see it then surely it will improve its visibility in the coming few days.
6. We provide Chat support and email support and replies in less than 24 hours to all our clients.
7. As I said, we never spam anyone. It was Import and Invite tool which you used and on that screen we even ask you to select or edit template to be sent. As promised, we will make it better in the coming days to avoid confusion.
I would like to thank you for pointing out the issues. Our vision is to help clients in growing their Business and we will take your issues seriously and will try to improve ourselves.
[ Signature moderated. ]