[Plugin: Appointment Calendar] Suggestions and technical questions
First of all, great work indeed for creating user friendly and simple appointment plugin. I have found some bugs though. For example, it allows users to book time from past and also on the top of bookings done by admin. Further, the cancelled bookings cannot be deleted from admin page.
1. Stop users from booking from previous dates and on the top of other bookings.
2. It would be great if there are options for more than one resources. It is quite common that there are two hair dressers in one salon.
3. Put cancel button on Book an appointment form. I mean the first form that appear once customer click on the calender. Also, why not have two book an appointment forms integrated into one? Why to choose service and date first, then choose time later?
4. The appointment calender would be great if there are localization opportunities. I mean for showing appointment calender on EU format (24h:00) as well as change the language.
1. I would like to change labels of the plugin in finnish language. How can I do that? For example, name, email, weekdays etc. I can contribute in changing language if you have .pot file.
2. What wordpress theme is optimal for the appointment calender plugin?
3. What new features are coming in the next version? When it is coming?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Appointment Calendar] Suggestions and technical questions’ is closed to new replies.