When installing Anyfont ver. 1.1.3 I received the following warning:
“The plugin generated 286 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.”
I deactivated the plugin and reactivated. The warning didn’t appear. However, I installed several fonts and the preview didn’t show up for any of them. (I checked the directory and the image files for preview were there.) I created a style for my blog title but the blog title didn’t change. Also, the image of the blog title didn’t show in Create Styles.
I am using WordPress 3.0 (latest trunk) on a local install, so I control the environment. This is a MultSite install but I’m just testing on the main site.
I deactivated every plugin figuring that it was a JS conflict. No change. Cleared the cache. No change. Checked the htaccess file. Everything correct. Checked for correct directories. All there. The fonts were installed in the correct directory. The font files are good because I used them on an older Anyfont install which did work.
I’m using PHP 5.3 and the GD module instead of Imagick. (I looked through the code and it looks like it assumes Imagick if PHP5 is used. I changed that but it still didn’t make a difference.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: AnyFont] Anyfont installation error’ is closed to new replies.