[Plugin: Answer My Question] Great Plugin – here's some issues though.
This plugin is great and exactly what I needed! I know its brand new…so here is a list of bugs.
1. First and Foremost all elements returned with the shortcode should have classes, so they can be styled!
2. Addslashes and Stripslashes needed on all inputs and database returns.
3. Should really be a custom post type and not its own database table so that it can integrate better with wordpress.
4. If your theme already loads jQuery, your jQuery load can become a conflict.
5. All elements should have classes
6. WP_PLUGIN_URL shouldn’t be used. Caused SSL connections to break.
7. There should be an option to save the response as a draft.
8. The plugin should be written so that it only loads on the page that uses the short-code.
All pretty easy fixes! Great start!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Answer My Question] Great Plugin – here's some issues though.’ is closed to new replies.