My website: http://www.babylittlekelvin.com
Hi, i'm having problems with inserting amazon widgets into my posts apart from the 'Amazon Product' (which doesn't require Adobe Flash player 10 unless i'm mistaken)
Steps of what i do:
1) Edit Post (on the post i desire)
2) Click on the 'Amazon Widgets Shortcodes' > 'Amazon Carousel'
3) Go to my amazon assoicates widgets (on affiliate-program.amazon.co.uk) > 'copy code' from my carousel
4) Paste code (into the 'Amazon Widgets Shortcodes' plugin) and configure settings:-
Height: 150 (default size of my carousel)
Width: 400 (default size of my carousel)
Region: 'Default plugin settings' (which is Amazon United Kingdom)
Tracking ID: Left empty as it says '(Leave empty to use automatically your default tracking ID.)'
5) Click Insert
6) Update post
Yet when i preview my posts it still doesn't appear!
Link for example: http://www.babylittlekelvin.com/?p=306&preview=true&preview_id=306&preview_nonce=0fced2a449
- As you can see the Carousel widget does not appear whereas the 'Amazon Product' (which i don't think requires any flash) appears on my post. Is there anyway i can fix this issue - such as installing a plugin that allows flash in my posts? Or is it my template that is causing this problem?