[Plugin: Amazon Product In a Post Plugin] Amazon Product in a Post Not Working For Me
Ok, I’ve heard great reviews about this plugin, but I can’t seem to get it to work. I’m using version 2.02 of the plugin.
I have three sample products up on my website: http://www.flameresistantclothinghq.com
The excerpts of the products/posts show the feature image that I set and the product description that I wrote. However, it is also displaying “()” in the excerpt description as well.
When you click on a post/product, you are taken to the post/product page. The featured image is no longer displayed. Instead, a “no image available” image is shown.
You can also see the “()” under the image.
Clicking on the “no image available” or the Amazon Button redirects you back to the product page on my site, instead of to the product page on Amazon…which is where it’s supposed to go.
Anyone know why this is happening?
Some relevant points:
– I set all my settings on the product page, not in the PIP dashboard.
– I checked Product is Active, Hooked into Content, Hooked into Excerpt, and Open Product Link in New Window
– I leave Show Only on Single Page unchecked.
– I have verified that the ASIN code I am using is correct multiple times.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Amazon Product In a Post Plugin] Amazon Product in a Post Not Working For Me’ is closed to new replies.