[Resolved] [Plugin: ALO EasyMail Newsletter] Serious Problem: 3 recipients received hundered emails…
I have just sent my very first newsletter and something went very wrong…!
I have 180 recipients, I selected all, and the newsletter has been sent to 380 recipients, but only 3 distinct emails received it in several dozens / hundred exemplaries.
Thanks God, it is me, and 2 other administrators (and not someone else!).
What may be specific in my setup…?
– I disabled wp-cron and use a CPanel Cron from Hostgator that sends every 15 minutes.
– I have set my Alo easymail settings to
1> Maximum number of emails that can be sent in a 24-hr period: 10000
2> Maximum number of emails that can be sent per batch: 100
3> Interval between emails in a single batch, in milliseconds: 500
– I use BWP minify to minify scripts, , I have set a number of scripts from alo easymail (but not exactly all) in its exceptions. See http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-alo-easymail-newsletter-cant-send-after-update
– Everything semt to go fine, it shows 180 recipient and sending 100% completed.
– I use a number of other plugins but I dont see a possible connection.
– I have used some custom ooks for including multiple posts, but nothing else.
– I use latest version of WP (3.4.2) and the plugin ()
– I am hosted at Hostgator
Since I can’t exactly try & test this million times, I’d be glad to have some insights!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: ALO EasyMail Newsletter] Serious Problem: 3 recipients received hundered emails…’ is closed to new replies.