I'm using WordPress 3.2.1 and 1.0.4.
There are several things broken right now:
1. I cannot change the publish date or time of an event.
-- Clicking on "Edit" next to "Published on..." does nothing
2. I cannot add a category while in Event > Add New (writing or editing an event).
-- clicking on "Add Category" does nothing
3. The "Update" button at the bottom of the Add/Edit Event page does nothing.
-- Why is there another "Update" down there that does nothing when there's one off to the right?
4. Limit calendar display by category?
-- I still haven't figured out how I can get the calendar to only display one or a few categories and not display certain categories. Normally other calendar plugins handle this via [shortcodes]. Unfortunately, there's limited documentation so I have no clue what the shortcode is and is this is even possible.
5. Breaks Fluency Admin Pop-Out Submenus
-- Fluency Admin plugin has a pop-out menu for the submenu items. While editing a Event Post or adding an Event Post, the pop-out menu no longer works in Fluency Admin.
6. Category Filter doesn't quite work right in Agenda view.
-- The category filter partly works in Agenda view. In that, if I select a category (or categories), that category of events will be display. Other categories that aren't selected, those events aren't displayed BUT the date (div?) block is still shown. This makes it look like there is an event on that date. I rather have that entire date block hidden if that category/categories of events are filtered out.
I disabled every other plugin and none of them are interfering with this plugin.