AJAXed WordPress 1.17 released: AWP now speaks Japanese (and more)
AJAXed WordPress version 1.17 has been released. The major changes in this version include a Japanaese translation, better 2.5 support for the Rich Text Editor, Shutter Reloaded Plugin support, and better trackback formatting. A huge thanks go out to momo-i for completing the Japanese translation. (The project contains roughly 400 translatable strings that range from a word to a paragraph.)
Changes in aWP Version 1.17
- Core: Improvement — Options and modules are now loaded in the init action to ensure translations are added.
- JS Core: Fix — Fixed conflict between zlib compression and gzip compression. Props Mike (http://mjefferson.net/).
- Rich Text Editor: Improvement — Added better support for both tinyMCE 2 and 3.
- Inline Comments: Fix — Alternate comment count is now updated within template files only.
- Inline Comments: Improvement — Added standard #comments anchor.
- Inline Comments: Improvements — Fixed several bugs with trackbacks.
- WP AJAX Edit Comments module: Fix — Small bug with menu item fixed.
- “Lightbox” Compatibility: Feature — Added full Shutter Reloaded support.
- Inline Comment Form: Fix — Removed maybe_JS from reply links for better support.
- Live Preview: Fix — Strings like %ID are now removed from comment tag to ensure xhtml validity.
- The topic ‘AJAXed WordPress 1.17 released: AWP now speaks Japanese (and more)’ is closed to new replies.