[Plugin: AJAXed WordPress] AJAXed WordPress 1.19: Easier use of your default templates.
AJAXed WordPress version 1.19 has been released. This is mostly a tweaking and bug-fixing release. However, threaded comments can now be used with many themes without editing theme files or using the AWP templates.
- Core: Feature — Added true comment count functions. Returns comment and trackback counts separately. Counts are stored in post meta.
- Clickable Smilies: Improvement — Smilies ca nnow be either .gif, .png or .jpg files.
- Inline Comments: Feature — New tag, %trackbacks, has been added to comment text. %count only returns the number of comments. %total returns number of comments and trackbacks combined.
- Inline Comments: Improvement — You may now use a separate template for trackbacks if you have them separated.
- Inline Comments: Fix — Comments are no longer hidden when the first comment is posted. If there are no comments, .awpcomments div is no longer displayed.
- Threaded Comments: New Module — Threaded comments is now its own module. You are no longer required to use inline comments to have threaded comments. On most themes, it can work without requiring theme edits.
- Awp Cache: Disabled — AWP Cache has been temporarily disabled in the project.
- Recaptcha: Update — ReCaptcha module now works with WP 2.5.
- Admin Core: Improvements — New admin message system during upgrades.
- Inline Posts: Fix — Special Effects can now be disabled.
- Default Comment Form: Improvement — The default comment form can now be sued with threaded comments and functions similarly to the AWP comment form.
- Core: Improvement — Optional “AJAXed with AWP” link is now only displayed on the home page.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: AJAXed WordPress] AJAXed WordPress 1.19: Easier use of your default templates.’ is closed to new replies.