Version 1.0 beta has been released for those interested in testing and confirming the functionality as described below. Before I begin listing the functionality, please review these procedures to ensure the testing process runs smoothly.
- I recommend testing beta versions with data you can afford to lose or easily restore. In other words, don't test this on your live site - consider yourself warned.
- If you do not have SSH or direct access to your file system, you will need to be able to install/uninstall the plugin via ftp client.
- If you find a bug, please report it in the issue tracker - check to see that they haven't already been reported by someone else and please be very complete in your description of the issue, what you expected to happen versus what actually happened
- If you have an idea for a new feature or an improvement to existing
functionality - please report it in the issue tracker - and first check to see that they haven't already been reported by someone else.
- Only links to patches for the beta will be announced here - but to help maintain order bugs will only be discussed on the issue tracker.
- At this time, plugin translators are invited to update existing language files.
- If you have not already done so, please take a few moments to complete this feedback form. Your answers will help determine future plugin development. Please submit your responses only once, multiple submissions are automatically excluded.
- added support for daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly repeating events
- added option to toggle mousescroll on administrative calendar
- added month and year dropdown selectors for fast navigation
- added option to modify calendar time slot intervals (5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minute options)
- added new [eventlist] shortcode to replace upcoming events widget, can be added to a text widget or page content
- [eventlist] shortcode can be added to a text widget or page content with [optional parameters] (default value in parenthesis)
- added eventlist optional parameter [categories="1,2,3"] (all) display events from specified category id(s)
- added eventlist optional parameter [excluded=true] (false) exclude categories listed in the categories parameter
- added eventlist optional parameter [start="yyyy-mm-dd"] (today) display events starting on or after the specified date
- added eventlist optional parameter [end="yyyy-mm-dd"] (1 year from today) display events ending on or before the specified date
- added eventlist optional parameter [limit=15] (4) limit events displayed to the specified quantity
- added eventlist optional parameter [whitelabel=true] (false) renders events without category colors
- added eventlist optional parameter [noresults="No Results"] ("No Upcoming Events") message displayed when no events are returned
- added calendar optional parameter [height=200] (75% of width) assigns a minimum pixel height
- added calendar optional parameter [mini=true] (false) renders a minicalendar, textless events, hides view options, hides category filter, and sets calendar height to 200px
- fixed compatability conflict with easy fancybox plugin (Hat Tip: Raven)
- fixed month calendar shortcode option when set to current month
- fixed rtl localization admin menu position bug
- fixed mousescroll for week and day view
- fixed show event detail address layout
- fixed critical IE bug
- updated plugin options page layout and text
- updated filter css hover state
- moved options page position into calendar menu
- moved help text into options page sidebar
- removed menu position to avoid plugin collisions, the Calendar menu is now located below Settings
- added branding