Sorry, most of my work has gone into a lot of the backend portions of the plugin, and just a little bit here and there on the frontend. So there's some areas that didn't have much information to go by. Beta 5 I tried to fill in a lot of the gaps by adding more info dialogs to click on.
Yea, for the most part, I have certain keywords set up for the community to initially go by, and use just the keywords needed to point to with function and/or setting. This is probably because of a programming habit to catalog things based on their main function and sub-category. Some of examples would be 'Require Taxonomy', 'Require Terms', and 'Include Terms' in the post_type/taxonomy section.
Another reason for doing that is because I've noticed there's a lot of diversity in the languages that the community uses. The more keywords there are, the more chances there would be a mis-communication in translation. When I have 0.3 stable, I'll be able to switch my primary focus to providing a decent knowledge-base.
Sorry, I hope I understood you right. Which, by the way, what did you mean by
You will see on pp soon