After installing the plugin and making a few changes my client site was broken. Neither the site or the admin area is working.
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://sapataria-saltos-altos.com/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.
I’ve tried everything from:
1) Restoring an old version of my htaccess from timemachine and upload to the server;
2) renaming /plugins/ folders to /plugins_/ and nothing worked;
3) Updated a Blank .htaccess ….and nothing;
4) renamed .htaccess … and still nothing;
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Adminimize] ERROR 500’ is closed to new replies.