Hello, I was using your plugin v0.3 with great happiness. I upgraded WP and several plugins, and got a problem:
Line breaks as well as paragraphs marks show in the admin mode (I mean, both in edit and HTML mode my text comes with a line break, although I dont see the <p> or
characters), but they do not render at all in the texts on the front office.
For some reasons, changing the theme would sometimes fix it.
I contacted the theme creator who tested the theme in some instances and did not find the problem. The theme though does alter the content filter.
I checked in mySQL database - I use UTF8 , the code does not include the charachters but the breaks.
I disabled all other plugins that also may deal with WPauto (which I guess is responsible for that) but still ahd the problem: Ultimate Tiny MCE, Types, Exec PHP code widget, Leaflet maps marker, alo easymail....
Finally, I found desactivating add_rel_lightbox would solve the issue... and reverting to version 0.3 too!
So that is what I did.
But I mean to mention it to you as there may be a problem with the new encoding... or some configurations like mine!
Thanks for the work