I have my blog set to automatically post new articles to Facebook. For some reason, it would not see the avatars uploaded by my authors. I discovered using https://developers.facebook.com/tools/lint/ that the reason for this is that it was seeing the avatar as a local reference (/wp-content/uploads/avatars/316pqktqxml._sl500_aa180_-avatar.jpg) instead of a global reference (http://caffeineslut.com/wp-content/uploads/avatars/user-avatar-pic-18-1-avatar.jpg)
I discovered that I can manually fix the problem by going into the avatar admin screen, and manually typing the http://caffeineslut.com in front of the location in the local column and clicking update, but I was wondering if it would be possible to incorporate this support into the program.
Here are the links I was testing with so you can see the response for yourself. The only difference between these two links is that on one user I amended the local field with the domain and the other I left it the way the plugin put it.
Thanks for your help.
Please let me know if you need further information or screen captures. Thank you.