Hi there. I've updated to the last version and discovered that no ads were published in the website. When looking at the source code, I see all the double quotations are escaped, like this:
<div align=\"center\"> <script language=\"damn_Im_escaped\">
Then I went to phpmyadmin and tried to edit the content of the ad variable removing escaped chars by hand. But when I go to Ad Manager screen in WP, it looks like it is noticing the change, thus not-validating something, and the list appear blank.
I need to update ad blocks in another website but I'm afraid this last version will screw it.
Please check the way it is verifying HTML pre/post mysql storage/retrieval of data.