Here are some of the new features added to Ad Injection since the original release.
- Widget support - the ads can now be added to your widget areas.
- Restrict all ads by categories and/or tags.
- Status box - to make it easy to see what ads are enabled, and to view some of the main settings.
- Test mode - you can test the ads before going live.
- Internet Explorer and Chrome UI improvements.
- Ads saved as files (for use with WP Super Cache) persist between upgrades.
- Loads of other bug fixes.
Upgrade notes: If you are upgrading from one of the original versions you may have to re-save your ads if you are using 'mfunc' mode with WP Super Cache. This problem is fixed in later versions.
Download page: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ad-injection/
Product info page: http://www.reviewmylife.co.uk/blog/2010/12/06/ad-injection-plugin-wordpress/