Support » Plugins » Plug-in: Is there such a thing?

  • Hi,

    I’d like to have a kind of tool tip affect to my posts. What I mean is when I use words that may not be too common I want to have a little tool tip type “cloud” appear when they mouse over that word. Is such a thing possible? More precisely, is there such a plug-in? I tried searching plug-ins but I wasn’t sure what such a thing would be called and had no luck. Any ideas or am I asking the (currently) impossible? Thanks,


Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Plug-in: Is there such a thing?’ is closed to new replies.