PLEASE READ: How to Report Errors
When reporting errors (blank output, incorrect fonts, incorrectly sized or missing images, extra pages, 0-length files, error messages, etc.), please, please, please include the following in your report, or I will not be able to help:
- Version of this plugin.
- Version of WordPress.
- Framework in use (if any), and version.
- Theme in use, and version.
- List of plugins installed (and versions).
- List of active plugins.
- Brief description of the problem, as in: type of content, expected output, resulting output.
Please also try to do some basic troubleshooting by disabling other plugins and perhaps trying a default (or standard) theme.
The more you can narrow variables which may be unique to your configuration, the faster I may be able to track down the problem and provide a fix.
- The topic ‘PLEASE READ: How to Report Errors’ is closed to new replies.