The free version of Polylang is not supported by the author. We offer a Pro version of Polylang, which includes Support and advanced features.
This forum is dedicated to the free version of Polylang. If you have problems with Polylang Pro, please use our helpdesk.
Before asking for support from the Polylang community in this forum, please read this and follow these guidelines:
* Please consult our documentation.
* Found a bug? You can post an issue on GitHub, but before doing that:
– Download the latest version from Github and check that the problem still exists with the latest development version
– Check if the bug has not already been reported in another issue
Before asking for support in this forum:
* Update WordPress, your theme, Polylang and all other plugins to the latest version.
* Make a search on the forum. You can also type this in your favorite search engine:
site:wordpress.org/support/topic/ my issue polylang
* Deactivate your other plugins and switch to the default WordPress theme. If the problem persists, open a thread, if not, figure out which plugin is the cause of the problem and open a thread mentioning both plugins.
If you finally decide to open a new topic and ask for support to the community, indicate:
– Your permalinks settings
– If you are using a static front page
– Your Polylang settings
– A link to your site
– What you have already tried to solve your issue
– If you detected a conflict with a theme or another plugin, a link where to download this theme or plugin (please don’t force people who want to help you to make a search).
Reminder: Per forum rules, Premium plugins and themes are not supported.
Then describe your problem. Please be precise and concise. Links to screenshots are also helpful.
Please, do not answer to this post.
- The topic ‘Please read before posting’ is closed to new replies.