[Resolved] please help me make this work
I understand how to network-activate plugins and i know how to activate a plugin for a specific site ( if it is not network-activated) but how do i site-wide activate? Isn’t site-wide the same as network-wide, and super-admin equals network-admin?
– logged in as network-admin, went to plugins>add new and installed it
– went to blog ID 1>tools>default Blog, selected blog ID 1 as the default blog. After that, all tabs (posts, categories etc) are blank. There is no “default blog” menu anywhere in the Network-Admin menu (expecting it under settings menu?), it only shows up in the tools menu of Blog ID 1.
– went to network-admin>installed plugins, deleted the plugin, reinstalled and network-activated it
– went to Blog ID 1 >tools>default Blog; the previously selected blog ID 1 is still there as the default! , hit update button anyway. Every site now has the submenu tools/default blog menu but there aren’t any values on the tabs except the “blog” tab with the default blog specified.
What am i doing wrong?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] please help me make this work’ is closed to new replies.