I know the installation steps, but I have no idea what they mean. I’m new to all of this. Can someone please help me with a simple step-by-step?
1. Deactivate plugin if you have the previous version installed.
2. Extract “user-role-editor.zip” archive content to the “/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor” directory.
no idea what this means
3. Activate “User Role Editor” plugin via ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin menu.
I might be able to figure this out
4. Go to the “Users”-“User Role Editor” menu item and change your WordPress standard roles capabilities according to your needs.
- The topic ‘PLEASE HELP – How do I install this plugin?’ is closed to new replies.