I recently set up webhosting with Laughing Squid and I am trying to import my blog from maxrudle.wordpress.com.
It seems like the import function is broken!
* my wordpress files are in their own directory called bl*
* I have created an uploads directory /wp-content/uploads/*
* I have given the uploads directory write access *
* I have given wp-content write access *
After I select the file for import and hit submit I get a page asking me to select author. I have tried both using the default author and mapping to an existing user. Both give the same results.
It then leads to the following page:
Which gives a BLANK white screen (of death). 🙁
If I go to the address bar and resubmit the page then I get a page asking me “are you sure you want to do this (no/yes)”
I then hit yes and get another BLANK SCREEN.
I checked the server and the xml file was copied to the server but nothing else was done.
Please help me import my blog!
Thanks in advance!
I checked the server and the file is being uploaded but
- The topic ‘** Please Help !! ** Can’t import xml file!’ is closed to new replies.