Support » Plugin: TubePress » Playlist not found

  • Resolved cdanni

    (@cdanni)


    Using Tubepress version 2.4.5.

    Today, out of no where, my sites started reporting that the playlist that is set for each of them is not found. However, they do exist. I tried removing the PL, adding the PL, trying different playlists. Nothing. None of my playlists will show now.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions on what to fix?

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tubepress/

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The same error appears here today… something has changed… was working nice a few days ago.

    I have the same problem.

    I made a new way to pull my playlist… isn’t a official fix for this plugin, but solved my problem, temporaly.

    I check the option:
    Search in Youtube for: (and put entire name of playlist).

    That’s a tip… can work for somebody too.

    I have the same problem. brunasod that possible solution only works if you have a single playlist. We have multiple playlists that are embedded in the shortcodes on each page.

    I think this is a youtube problem.

    I am also affected by this error. My Vimeo playlists work, just not my YouTube.

    My Site

    Another API change I spose.

    Just comment out lines 145 – 146 in TubePressBootstrapper.class.php found in the directory /wp-content/plugins/tubepress/sys/classes/org/tubepress/impl/bootstrap

    OLD:

    $pm->registerFilter(org_tubepress_api_const_plugin_FilterPoint::OPTION_SET_PRE_VALIDATION,
                $ioc->get('org_tubepress_impl_plugin_filters_prevalidationoptionset_YouTubePlaylistPlPrefixRemover'));

    NEW:

    #$pm->registerFilter(org_tubepress_api_const_plugin_FilterPoint::OPTION_SET_PRE_VALIDATION,
            #    $ioc->get('org_tubepress_impl_plugin_filters_prevalidationoptionset_YouTubePlaylistPlPrefixRemover'));

    noisegate95 what do these changes do? and why would this need to be changed now? worked perfectly until a couple of hours ago.

    Seems to me that Youtube must be working on something.

    This issue comes from a year ago, and has reared its ugly head once again. It has something to do with the PL at the beginning of the shared link. This removes that “check”.

    To prove this, take your own playlist url, and remove the PL from the beginning. Open in your browser, and your playlist will show up.

    thanks that worked. I thought that this was addressed in the previous release of tubepress.

    hopefully this can be taken care of once and for all so we don’t have to patch the code.

    Awesome!

    They addressed it with this logic :). Guess we don’t need it any longer. I’m sure TubePress will patch the code once they confirm.

    Commenting out those lines did not fix it for me.

    Thanks! The advice that “noisegate95” gave above worked for me. Just as a precaution to everyone who chooses to edit this file, there are 2 lines in this file that have this line:

    $pm->registerFilter(org_tubepress_api_const_plugin_FilterPoint::OPTION_SET_PRE_VALIDATION,

    It occurs on line 143 and 146. Don’t add the “#” symbol in line 143 or you will get an error message after you upload the file and refresh the webpage. I used Notepad++ program to make the changes to this file.

    Plugin Author Eric

    (@k2eric)

    Please share links to your pages that exhibit the problem and I’ll take a look. Also please make sure that you have debugging enabled from WP Admin > Settings > TubePress > Advanced.

    Thanks

    Plugin Author Eric

    (@k2eric)

    Thanks! Please see this post for an explanation and workaround.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Playlist not found’ is closed to new replies.