Support » Plugin: WP Crowdfunding » Platform Owner Splie

  • I have the pro version of the plugin. I understand that with the native wallet, I can determine a set amount to be disbursed to the campaign owner (95% in my case) as I as the platform owner would like a cut (5% in this case). So I am assuming that with either 2checkout or authorize.net which you promote, will taker care of the transaction. But how do I get my 5%? There is no where for me to put my own credentials.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hi there,

    Thanks a lot for using WP Crowdfunding and contacting us. As the platform owner, the money (100%) will deposit to your account. After the successful completion of a campaign, the campaign owner will send you a withdrawal request (to withdraw 95% amount). Then, you will need to transfer the money to his/her account. And, the remaining 5% money will be left on your account.

    Let me know if you have more queries or any confusion.

    Regards

    Thread Starter sagoo2010

    (@sagoo2010)

    How does the owner withdraw? I really do not see that option.

    And an additional question, is the platform compatible with the new Woocommerce Payments?

    Plugin Support Ashfiqur Rahman Anim

    (@anim07)

    Hello @sagoo2010

    To understand how the owners withdraw please have a go through this page https://www.themeum.com/introducing-native-wallet-system-wp-crowdfunding-plugin/ when owner goes to their dashboard the need to click on the campaign dropdown http://prntscr.com/stvx2c and then go to payments option. When you open the payment page you will see http://prntscr.com/stvxnk this in the payment section. then click on the view details option for campaign. There will be a withdraw button underneath selecting that will result into sending a withdraw request to the admin http://prntscr.com/stw2g9. Then the admin will grant the withdraw by sending the money manually to the customer. This is how its done please. In case of any confusion let me know.

    Thank you
    Best regards

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Platform Owner Splie’ is closed to new replies.