I'm using plaintxtblog as my theme and it's screwed in most but apparently not all (say my readers) versions of IE. I've read through all of the IE/theme posts (honest) and am still clueless about what to do. I've been futzing with the stylesheet and the templates but nothing so far has worked. I thought maybe it was a blogads issue but removing them didn't help. Then I messed with the width tags. I also removed bits and pieces from the sidebar to try to nail down what exactly was messing with it but no luck. I was looking at doing the IE CSS hacks but I don't know what attributes to change to make that work so no go just yet.
I'm really thinking it's a CSS problem but don't know where to go to fix it.
It looks like other people w/this theme are having the same problem so I did send an email to the very nice, very responsive but surely very busy designer and haven't heard yet.
Here's my site: http://www.thiswomanswork.com
and here's my stylesheet: http://www.thiswomanswork.com/wp-content/themes/plaintxtblog-20/style.css