Just tested the latest version 0.2.5 and noticed the following:
1. Saved some text in the "Plain-Text Template" box
2. Sent a (HTML) test email by pressing: "Send an email preview to"
3. The custom plain text is nowhere to be seen, but...
4. Using Messageheader it is there. In the header !!!!
5. Did not try and see what happens in a plain text message
Is this the expected behavior or a bug? There are NO other plugins activated.
Don't you think it should either: JUST appear on a plain text message,
OR appear on the HTML message AS WELL but NOT on just the HTML header?
Thank you for your time,