Hi you can see on my site the issues I am having
1. The images on the category pages are terribly pixelated I uploaded at the advised 300×300 size and they look fine on the click through but this is not good for the rest of the site.
2. I can’t find where to alter the colours so that they match my site for the 1,2,3 next page http://www.onelinecrafts.co.uk/shop/ .. please advise I’ve changed the options available in dashboard in terms of colours.
3. When people click on add to card a no entry symbol appears – they can click but obviously this is going to put people off.
4. Finally the colours for successfully added to card and those messages that appear when adding to cart, view cart, proceed to check out still have the standard orange roll over colour which doesn’t match my site colours – where do I change this.
- The topic ‘Pixelated Images and Colour Settings for links’ is closed to new replies.