On the homepage http://cecyj.com/, the pin it rollover works well on the first few images but as you scroll down the page, the pin it rollover creeps higher and higher above each image.
– the plugin is working fine on individual posts and category blog pages so the issue seems isolated to the homepage
– i uninstalled and re-installed the plugin
– I activate debug mode in the advanced settings of the plugin
– i cleared the W3 total cache plugin
– I am seeing this problem in safari and chrome (the rollover isn’t showing up at all in firefox)
Any help would be much appreciated!
- The topic ‘pin it hover not aligned on home page images’ is closed to new replies.