I'm using Aggregate theme.
The images disappear directly for my blog when i update the jetpack to 2.1.1
and i got them back only after i disconnect it.
I had a look at your site, and Jetpack doesn't seem to be able to connect to WordPress.com at the moment.
Can you please try installing the Jetpack Compatibility Plugin so we can see some additional information from your site?
1) Download the plugin from http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/jetpack/branches/jetpack-compatibility-test.zip
2) Upload the plugin to your site via Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New.
3) Activate the plugin and go to Plugins -> Jetpack Compatibility Test.
4) Click the "Select All" button.
5) Send us the results via this contact form:
Could you also try to enable Jetpack, and then disable the Photon module?
You can find out how to disable modules here:
This topic has been closed to new replies.