I am finishing web and I found out that images do not display anymore, I do not know since when. Now I only get message “picturelist is empty”, I tried to remove and add tags again (I do not use any special characters in tags), I tried to deactivate and activate plugin but nothing helped. Do you have any idea what could be the problem?
This is link for example “http://dev.www.kartonie.cz/vyrobky-a-sluzby/standardy/operne-nohy/”, I put standard ngg shortcut below to check it and it still works fine.
Thanks in advance for any help.
that’s very strange. Some questions:
- Have you got the last plugin version?
- What is the shortcode that you are using? (I’ve just now added a check to verify the presence of the gallery ID in the shortcode)
- Because of the permalinks, have you pressed the button “Create new URL friendly image slugs” in the NextGen Gallery administration page? (../admin.php?page=nggallery-options)
thank you for a quick reaction.
1. Yes, 1.5.7
2. Here are my shortcodes. They are both on the same page.
[nggallery id=18 template=caption2]
3. I did it now, but it does not help.
I also tried to turn off some plugins but as far nothing…
ok, the error is in the shortcode: you must specify the gallery id with the attribute “gallery”, not with “id”.
Please see the usage section: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nextgen-gallery-powertags/
Damn. How I hate this kind of errors! Of course that I know very well how to use it, you made it really very simple. I had to change it at some moment and I just did not see it.
I am putting back special characters into my tags and as far it looks like it works with them.
…as someone says: “sh*t happenz”! lol
I mark this to resolved, feel free to reopen for possible new problems.
Apologies. Didn’t mean to put this here.
Hi – I’ve put together a gallery. Most of the images have tags but some do not. The images without any tags don’t appear at all even when the gallery is displaying ‘all’. The shortcode I’m using is –
[nggpowertags gallery=1 tagmenu_format=sep tagmenu_sep=" | " template=caption]
Is this how it’s supposed to work or am I doing something wrong?
- The topic ‘Picture list is empty’ is closed to new replies.