Support » Plugins » Photomatt’s Titles.php Dynamic Text Replacement

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • It has to do with magic quotes in php. Check this out, it might help you out.

    @beel: I am using one that caches (titleimages2) for my post titles, but for static pages and menu headings, I am using this one, as I am too clumsy to figure out how to get the other to work for all of them….
    Thanks for the link and pointers. I forgot about just adding the stripslashes to the actual variable in the php file…i was trying to add it into the URL 😀

    For static pages I’d make the images once and then link to them – might improve things.

    I got it to work and that is a great idea about using it to create the static images too! Thanks!
    For anyone that cares, this is the line I changed…
    $letter = stripslashes(urldecode(urldecode($letters)));

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Photomatt’s Titles.php Dynamic Text Replacement’ is closed to new replies.