I’m trying to use a mixture of plugins and some coding to create the following features:
1. WordPress blog where unregistered users can add posts that into a moderation queue for approval.
2. Each blog post will have a very high resolution photo upload.
3. On upload the relevant thumbnails will be created.
4. I will then use themes and template files to style the images and content.
I’ve been trying to get:
working with yapb:
Both great plugins that work well on their own but dont seem to be able to upload the photo from the TDO mini form using the YAPB functionality (thumbnails etc).
Can anyone recommend a solution using plugins and coding?
- The topic ‘Photoblog Unregistered User Post Creation’ is closed to new replies.