I have had a development version of a really complicated site with WP 3.5.1 on my local machine and I got it working just fine locally. But when moving the installation to production server I tried to do the following:
– Duplicated mysql tables inside production database to use new_ prefix instead of wp_
– Moved files to wordpress_new (original install is in “wordpress” folder)
– Changed wp-config.php to use different database prefix
– Renamed corresponding table values from wp_ to new_ in database
(Idea was to have separate install if everything goes haywire)
I can login to admin side with administration rights, but I cannot edit any content. I cannot add or modify users or search and install any new plugins.
Any advise or suggestions how to solve this? I have tried to google, but I can only find years old threads concerning user rights problems.
Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘Permission problem after update’ is closed to new replies.