Hi, I have the following problem:
1. Installed Global Translator and it was not translating any pages
2. The administration panel says 0 translated and cached pages
3. When clicking on any country flag an error appears (404 Not Found)
4. Deactivated and removed the plugin
5. After that, permalinks are not working, the same error appears (404 Not Found)
I am running WordPress 3.1.2 on nginx/0.8.53
The site owner says “automatic conf tool from the host overwrote the nginx.conf”
But why the Global Translator is not working, and how to make it work?
- The topic ‘Permalinks not working after uninstall of Global Translator’ is closed to new replies.