my blog is http://www.kouya.net
Two days ago, I decided to dump the thesis them and move over to 2011. I changed the theme, got the right widgets in the sidebar and everything was fine.
Since then, I’ve not done anything to the blog as far as I know.
This morning, I found that I could not see any of the posts. When I logged out from the admin panel, I could load up the blog. However, clicking on any permalink (page, post, category etc) gave me a 404. Others, using a variety of browsers found that they could not use the permalinks either, but the blog front page was fine.
Since then, I have.
1. Disabled all plugins and resaved the permalink structure
2. Removed all plugins with an FTP client and resaved the permalink structure.
3. Tried a variety of themes
4. Placed a new .htaccess file in the root directory and resaved the permalink structure
5. Repeated steps 1-4 numerous times and in various orders…
None of this has had any effect. When I click on a permalink, I get a 404 file but I can access the home page (as long as I am not logged in).
I’ve tried following all of the suggestions I can find on this forum.
Nothing has changed on my server.
I am now at my wits end.