On the backend of my blog, I went to "Appearance" then "Editor - Edit Themes" and then the "Header" section and entered text here. I saved the changes to see if it did what I wanted and when it didn't, I went back in and deleted the text to make the coding look exactly as it did before and then clicked save.
This is when shit hit the fan. The only thing that showed up when I went in on the front end was the about me button. The appearance was all messed up. I didn't know what to do so I called Godaddy and had them restore my site from a backup I did a few days before.
Now, none of the links are working. All my posts are there but when you click on the title or on any of the pages, I get an error message that says "page not found".
I called Godaddy and we tried updating each page, thinking that might be the problem and that didn't work. We also disabled the plugins and that didn't work either. We also tried changing the name of the permalinks and that didn't work either. I don't know what to do.
My web address is http://www.quitwineing.com