Hi, just some feedback -
Firstly, thanks for making this plugin available - it's very easy to use and customise.
I did have one problem though. I added slides with the same title as some of my pages. I had modified the template to show the title, and added links through to the page with the same name. I.e. Slide 1 had 'Widget A' as a title linking through to a page about 'Widget A'. Quite a common use case I would have thought.
I then found the pages couldn't be accessed, and were redirecting back to the homepage where the slider was. I figured out this was because the slides were created with the same slug as my page, and overriding the pages.
To overcome this I created new slides with a title prefixed by 'Slide' i.e. 'Slide Widget A', let it generate the slug, then removed 'Slide' from the title. This resulted in my page links working again.
This was done on a slightly older version of WordPress (3.4.1) if that makes a difference. I also initially tried using the 'Permalink Alias' and 'Custom Permalink' options, but they didn't help.
Anyway, it might be easy for you to recreate/fix this issue, or might help someone else who has the same problem.