I am running Word Press for http://thefullpint.com . When you go to the main site, you will see my logo at the top.
I had the generic ?p=n permalinks. I used the redirect plugin from Dean, and then successfully changed my permalink structure. When you click on any of my postings, it breaks the logo at the top. Any help would be appreciated.
1. I can see the site now.
(1a. don’t mess with the htaccess if you don’t know what are you doing…)
2. Ther is no logo anywhere, not even on the main page.
3. Switching form the default (/?p=1234) permalink to anything else – doesn’t rquire any plugin, gizmo, whatever.
4. The default permalink ALWAYS WORKS! – so what are you trying to accomplish???
2. Great, I now am missing my banner logo altogether.
3. Before using that plugin for a redirect, when I tried changing my permalinks from p=n, to date and post name, I would get a 404. Once I used this plugin, the switch from p=n to the english format, the links didn’t break, but my logo did.
4. I want to convert my ugly permalinks to decent looking ones. I am not showing up in Google, and I wanted to rule this one facet out of the equation, plus I hate the way the p=n looks.