Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.
I’m using the Payments add-on to sell subscriptions. However, the client needs to track the payment status in the WP dashboard if possible. My rough plan is to create a plug-in that:
– Adds either columns to the vfb table or a new table
– Listens for IPN requests
– Updates the new columns (status, amount, date, etc.)
– Extends the “entries” view or creates a new view.
– That view should update/sync subscription status either on load or via cron.
Mainly I hope that you have a second to look over this plan and please let me know if you see any deadly pitfalls or problems. I will also file a RFE if you want me to.
- The topic ‘Payments – tracking status’ is closed to new replies.