Password Protected Pages Not Working in Chrome
I have multiple password protected pages which work fine in all browsers except Chrome.
When I enter the password in chrome nothing happens; however, if i place my cursor in the URL and press enter (after entering the password and staying on the same page) it will load the page.
Sample Page: http://www.h2apartners.com/testing/
Things I have tried:
1. Made sure chrome was up to date
2. Cleared cache and cookies
3. Changed password
4. Created a new page and password protected it
5. Switched theme to Twenty Thirteen and disabled all plugins
6. Blocked all plugins in Chrome
- The topic ‘Password Protected Pages Not Working in Chrome’ is closed to new replies.