On a post of mine, I generate a unique list of names. I can call the easy-modal for each link and it works great. Each name has an id (that I don’t show). How can I pass that variable into the easy modal function?
My exact order of events is:
1) Post opens and executes a PHP file
2) The PHP file generates a list of FName and PersonId.
3) User clicks on the Name
- ‘ . $FName . “
4) In the Easy Modal code, I have the following:
5) My code in the personid_shortcode works but I don’t know how I can get the PersonId in the PHP file into the Easy Modal window and then into the shortcode function. Help would be really appreciated.
- The topic ‘Pass Parameter from PHP into Easy Modal and Shortcode’ is closed to new replies.