I am not sure if this is a Google Reader problem, or a WordPress problem, so I am posting it in both places :).
– My RSS feed can be found at http://www.wallsofthecity.net/feed , and my Atom feed can be found at http://www.wallsofthecity.net/atom.xml .
– Both feeds validate at FeedValidator.org (they both have recommendations, but nothing earth-shattering).
– So far as I know, I have done nothing to either feed in the past week that would cause any sort of problem.
– The only RSS-related plugin I am running is RSS Footer, and it is not the problem (disabled, checked, nothing changed).
So why is Google Reader telling me that all the feeds from my webpage have “parsing errors”? What constitutes a “parsing error”? The “learn more” link is remarkably unhelpful in narrowing down the potential problems, and given that the feed does not have any definable problems, I am unable to actually troubleshoot… well… anything.
So, anyone with experience with these kinds of problems, or any insight at all, would be appreciated :).
- The topic ‘"Parsing error was encountered" despite validation’ is closed to new replies.